- start the Program and a windows for all installed cameras will be open.
- close not needed cameras if you want;
- change a size and position of the main window;
- use Menu Window/Tile to place all opened Windows tiled if you want;
- press a button "Camera's Properties" to change settings for camera in active window if you want;
- press a button "Show Cross" to start alarm watching for active camera (a camera whose window is in focus)
- you will see a red cross appearing on a moving objects
- press a button "Play beeps on Alarm" to make "beeps" on / off;
- press a button "Play sounds on Alarm" to make "sounds" on / off;
- press a left mouse button and drag a mouse right-down to draw a "Watching Area" rectangle;
- you can later move or change a size of any created "Watching Area" rectangle by you mouse;
- use a right mouse button double click inside an Area to remove it (if you want);
- make a left mouse button double click inside "Watching Area" rectangle to show an "Area Dialog";
- change "Noise is" pointer so that there was no response to motion of tree branches, drip of a rain, solar dazzles etc;
- change "Object motion is" pointer to catch more or less moving objects;
- change "Object size is" pointer to catch smallest or biggest objects;
- press a button "Save Photos on Alarm";
- now at each Alarm (a red cross appearing) the picture (photo) file will be written.
- photos are being written as a *.jpg files;
- photos are being written in a directory "DATA" inside the native directory of VIPcam (typically at c:Program FilesValeri VlassovVIPcam);
- directories for current year, month, day are created automatically, for example:
- photo file names are like: "Cam_02__Time_16_46_12.jpg" (for camera 2, snap shot was made at 16:46:12 hh::mm:ss);
- you can set real time copy of alarm photos to your FTP site;
- you can hide the program (make it invisible);
VIPcam is a free trial software application from the Web/Video Cams subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-24. The program can be installed on WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
VIPcam (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.